Students give MasterTheHandpan an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars.
100% exclusive lessons
Jeremy Nattagh's best secrets shared exclusively in this online class.
I've dedicated my life to exploring musical instruments, sound production, and performing on stage as a lead artist.From classical music to deep electro, my passion for music has been a driving force for decades.
I want to share my experience with you and equip you to create and perform your own live looping compositions.
Whether you are a meditative player or a groove lover, my goal is to explore with you this incredible universe and inspire you to create your very own musical world.
Get to know Jeremy Nattagh
36 exclusive video lessons
Learn looping with step-by-step lessons and a progressive course curriculum.
Beginners to intermediate level
Intended for players who want to explore live looping.
Unlimited, anytime, anywhere
Enjoy lifetime access, at your own pace, on mobile, tablet or desktop.
Browse your lesson plan
This course is perfect for you if you want to:
Gain a clear understanding of the different setups and gear you can use and decide which set suits you best.
Understand Jeremy's workflow for an optimal looping process, and be guided as you create your own well-balanced loops.
Get the best possible sound out of your instruments and demystify applying effects and making advanced looping tracks.
Frequently asked questions
In this masterclass, Jeremy will exclusively be using BOSS loop stations, namely the RC-30, the RC-50 (now replaced by the RC-300) and the RC-505.
He considers these to be the most ergonomic plug’n’play units for percussionists.
For instance, they have a microphone input with phantom power, which is not the case for many loop stations. Also, Boss loop stations are used around the world, allowing people everywhere to share advice and experience.
Though a few buttons and features may be different on your loop station, almost all loop stations have similar characteristics and workflow, and you should be able to follow the entire course.
As most of the operations demonstrated and described are the same on all loopers, Jeremy’s masterclass will give you a deeper understanding of how to refine your sound and build beautiful tracks.
To follow this course you will need the following equipment:
- A loop station with an XLR (microphone) input.
- A decent quality microphone of any brand, with a stand.
- An XLR (microphone) cable.
- A pair of headphones or an amplifier to connect to your loop station’s output.
- Because there is a section on sculpting your instruments with EQ (equalization), a mixer desk with EQs on each channel is desirable.
- Because there is a section about FX (effects), owning pedals (octaver, delay, reverb, etc.) is also desirable, especially if they are similar to Jeremy’s. (Note that you will receive a full list of Jeremy’s gear as part of the course.)
- Additional instruments other than your handpan (e.g. cajon, keyboard, jaw harp, or any other instrument).
Reading this article will help you choose equipment according to your budget.
Are you missing essential gear?
This course will inspire and guide you in the purchase of your first looping equipment.
- Reading this article will help you choose equipment according to your budget.
- When you enroll in the course, you will access the full list of equipment used in the masterclass. Why not treat yourself to some new gear in the near future and come back afterwards to enjoy the course in its fullest?
Are you missing recommended or optional gear?
- Remember that this is a broad and insightful sound/effects/looping course with lots for any musician to take away, whether you have a basic or advanced setup. It was designed with the knowledge that many of the participants will not own the same equipment as Jeremy.
- Because when you enroll in the course you get lifelong access to Jeremy’s Masterclass, you can start by learning from his experience and gaining inspiration. Later on, when you are able to purchase new gear, you will be able to come back to specific sections and put them into practice. To help you with this, you will receive a full list of Jeremy’s gear as part of the course.
Become the orchestrator of your musical world.
Learn from Jeremy's best insights and create your own unprecedented soundscapes.
This isn’t a stuffy online school. Here's why.
Unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee
We want you to be 100% satisfied, that's why we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not entirely satisfied, just email us and we will give you a full refund.
Get access to a friendly community
When you sign up you also become a member of a private Facebook group. A big family that shares the same passion and offers help & support to each other.
Lifetime access, anytime, on any device
With unlimited lifetime access, you can watch lessons as many times as you want, whenever you want. Learn at your own pace and on your terms.